Monday, October 26, 2009

Introduction

While attending Loras I have learned different strategies to help me be successful in the future. As a senior, I have compiled a portfolio that demonstrates the different dispositions that I have learned while at Loras. The different disposition that I have learned while at Loras include: becoming an active learner, a reflective thinker, an ethical decision maker, and a responsible contributor. In this portfolio I have gathered artifacts that show how I have developed each year in the dispositions. To go along with the artifacts I have composed a narrative for each disposition. The narratives show how I have developed in the different areas throughout my college career.

By doing this portfolio I was able to how I have developed in each area while at Loras. I was also able to see that all the learning that I did goes more in depth than meets the eye. I have learned through this portfolio that Loras has given me all the tools that I need in order to successful in the future. I have become knowledgeable about what it takes to be an active learner, reflective thinker, ethical decision maker, and responsible contributor. These tools will come in handing in the future.

http://myweb.loras.edu/es377975/LIB305/resume.docx

No comments:

Post a Comment